Dear Friends,
I am quite a big fan of JRR Tolkien. My mother encouraged me to read the books when I was young. Recently, I was watching the Return of the King movie and felt, once again, moved by the exchange between Pippen and Gandalf in Minas Tirith. I feel like I am currently in the "deep breath before the plunge" stage.
My life is not very exciting. I enjoy my job because it gives me plenty of time to read (I am in the middle of East of Eden right now.), but there is little in the way of excitement. I am sure that I will covet times like these once school starts, but for now August cannot come soon enough.
I made the decision to go back to school over a year ago now. There was no way I could have applied and been ready last fall, but I stilll feel like I have wasted a great amount of time.
-LCC
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment