Dear Friends:
I have created this blog for the purposes of documenting the next three years of my life. In August, I will begin law school and feel that a public journal of sorts will serve for me as a cathardic activity. I hope that this does not become a spot wherein I rant about the wretchedness of law school but I pray that the reader forgive me if I occasionally veer toward that sort of behavior. Ideally, the topics covered here will include: current affairs, legal issues, linguistics, ozark folk music, the perils of law school, poetry, and professional baseball.
As the title of this blog perhaps indicates, most of these posts will be formatted as letters to friends and family in the style of Roman authors like Cicero and Seneca. Please enjoy. I post for the pleasure of my reader.
LCC
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment