Dear Friends,
Please find below some links that I have gathered today. Feel free to discuss.
WFB
This link directs the reader to a William F. Buckley, Jr. article in the National Review. It offers a concise report on the current state of the Republican party an our nation's efforts in Iraq. It is a largely pessimistic piece and offers little in the way of solutions--very much like a mid-nineties Bad Religion album.
Mark Steyn
I have been a fan of Mr. Steyn for many years. In some ways this is a counter-point to Mr. Buckley's.
Random Wikipedia Link of the Day:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Costello
I have a formula for generating Random Wiki links and happened upon one of my favorite artists. How fortunate for all involved.
Finally, my legal term of the day:
moot
Of particular interest is the "Usage Note" at the bottom of the page.
-LCC
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment