Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Week 2

Dear Friends,

It is the middle of week two. So far so good. I am not getting to this blog as often as I hoped but, perhaps, I am here as often as I anticipated. Civil Procedures is probably my toughest class. I am not yet certain what my professor is working towards. Property and Contracts are both a lot of work, but I really enjoy the classes and am having a good time working through the cases. Torts, though, is likely my favorite. The teacher moves at a good pace and the material is enjoyable.

I think I'm going to like it here.

-LCC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you like torts, then I am sure that at some point you will fall prey to something I experienced as a first-year: suddenly, you will see the potential for catastrophic injury around every corner. You will be walking along minding your own business and find yourself thinking things like, that guy should really trim his hedges so they don't obstruct the view of the stop sign, or that construction site should invest in some additional fencing to prevent children from wandering onto the property, or that store should really get someone to clean up this spill before somebody falls. It will freak you out at first, but eventually you get used to it.