Dear Friends,
I'm acting like it doesn't bother me, but it does. I really want to know what section I'm in and the school has not yet posted it. The plan had been to have my books by now, but without knowing which section I am to be in, I cannot buy them. At least everyone else is in the same boat.
I'll let you know when I know.
-LCC
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Easy there sparky. School doesn't start for another week. Wait alittle bit longer before you get all anxious.
--Eric
I just stumbled across your blog today. I just finished my first year of law school, and I think this project is a good idea.
One piece of advice, though: Buy the Examples and Explanations book for Civil Procedure. (I can't remember who the author is right now. Sorry.) It's probably the most helpful treatise for Civ Pro.
Good luck!
Post a Comment