Dear friends,
It's been way too long since my last post. Here's an update on my life:
I start law school in 23 days.
I am reading far too many books (and yet reading none of them).
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry did not suck.
The Soul of Baseball has a fantastic post up right now. It is similar to a conversation I had with my mother recently. He basically says that it is so easy to become lost in one's own world these days that one never has to encounter a viewpoint different from one's own. He is absolutely right.
I find that I have to make a point to visit websites with which I disagree. I find myself bored sometimes with websurfing. Can you imagine being bored with the internet? Everything in the world is at my fingertips, and I sometimes get bored with it. Unbelievable.
I need a vacation. I plan on going to South Carolina in a few weeks to see my grandparents. I will try to make a vacation out of that.
What a pointless blog. Sorry.
-LCC
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment