skip to main | skip to sidebar

Epistulae ad Familiares

Letters to friends chronicling my time in law school.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good article

http://www.cato-unbound.org/2006/04/03/william-easterly/why-doesnt-aid-work/

I liked this and thought it ought to be advertised. Enjoy.

-LCC

P.S. I know that I am being really lazy these days. Sorry.
Posted by Lucius Calpurnius Capitolinus at 9:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

favorite sites

  • http://clusty.com
  • http://creditslips.org
  • http://www.dodgerthoughts.com
  • http://www.lyon.edu/wolfcollection/
  • http://www.perseus.tufts.edu

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (36)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ▼  June (8)
      • SCOTUS ruling on Schools
      • James Loney
      • Art of Rhetoric
      • Good article
      • The Fantastic Mr. Fox
      • Book list
      • Health Care
      • Cardboard Gods
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (5)

About Me

Lucius Calpurnius Capitolinus
I start law school in a few weeks.
View my complete profile